A lightweight travel system where innovative safety and sleek luxury features combine into a compact package that moves you and baby seamlessly through the city.
The Nuna PIPA urbn reimagines the future of travel with baby. This one-of-a-kind, ultra-lightweight infant car seat weighs only 7 pounds* and installs using the advanced pipaFIX™ rigid latch. This groundbreaking baseless installation feature is integrated into the car seat, allowing for super secure installs in seconds when moving from car to taxi, to rideshare and offering a new generation of journeys. It also features a one-handed, quick release from stroller and vehicle and Nuna’s iconic Sky drape™ for ultimate privacy - so you and baby can navigate life with modern-day ease.
The super-compact Nuna TRVL stroller with one-handed self-fold is only 13.6 pounds, making it easy to carry with the armbar when folded or store away in the carry bag that’s included. Its progressive front and rear-wheel suspension technology provides smooth strolls for baby, while the one-handed steering makes it a cinch to maneuver through even the liveliest of city streets. It is designed to effortlessly connect with the PIPA urbn with just a click, making your day-to-day so much easier.
- Luxury features for city and travel meet lightweight convenience
- Creates a sleek-looking travel system connecting directly with Nuna PIPA™ series car seats with just a click—no adapters needed
- One-hand open and close, free-standing compact fold
- MagneTech secure snap™ is a self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Ultra-lightweight and easy to carry with the arm bar when folded
- Go hands free with the carry bag that’s included
- One-hand, multi-position recline and adjustable calf support for added comfort
- Progressive front and rear-wheel suspension technology provides a smooth ride
- One-handed steering and exceptional maneuverability make it a dream to push and turn
- Water repellent, easy to clean, UPF 50+ canopy provides both coverage and multiple windows
- Quick-release, no-rethread five-point harness for easy adjustments
- • Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and armbar lend style to your strolls
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Simple, one-touch, rear-wheel braking system
- The removable and rotating armbar fits kids of all sizes
- Front swivel wheels with swivel locks
- Easy access basket for storing on-the-go essentials
- 44"H x 32.5"L x 20.25"W (open)
- 11"H x 24"L x 20.25"W (folded)
- 13.6 lbs. (without canopy and armbar)
- birth to 50 lbs.
Car seat features
- 2-second* steel-reinforced pipaFIX™ rigid latch installation makes set up swift, simple and above all - safe
- Ultralight for on-the-go at just 7 lbs**
- Travel with ease with pipaFIX™ or vehicle seat belt- no base needed
- One-handed vehicle and stroller release for quick and easy in-and-outs
- Auto-reclining foot that aids in proper installations in vehicles
- European belt path for vehicle belt installations
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing and diffusing energy
- Side Impact Protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Five-point harness keeps travels secure
- Sky drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets
- Full-coverage UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip-out eyeshade and XL peek-a-boo window
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals
- Integrated magnetic buckle holders help keep straps out of the way when buckling baby in
- Head support includes a 2-layer soft surround to accommodate smaller babies
- Infant head support and body inserts feature environmentally friendly Merino wool and TENCEL™ *** branded lyocell fiber blend that is soft, naturally controls moisture, and is environmentally friendly
- Machine washable seat fabrics and inserts
- Luxe leatherette carry handle for stylish journeys
- GREENGUARD Gold certified - products that have achieved GREENGUARD certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, and certified to not contribute to indoor air pollution or chemical exposure
- FAA certified for aircraft use
- All installation types are baseless- no base needed
- Not compatible with PIPA™ series base or RELX™ base
- Set of included anchor guides make it easy to locate and install on the lower anchor bars in vehicle
Car seat specifications
- 22"H x 25"L x 17.5"W
- 7 lbs. (without insert and canopy)
- 4-22 lbs., less than 29"
What's in the box
- TRIV Next stroller
- Ring adapter
- Car Seat
- Anchor guides
*Refer to instructions for any final adjustments
**Weight excludes canopy and infant insert
***TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Opened car seats
- Special order furniture/gliders
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale, clearance and final sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1651 Riverdale St, West Springfield MA 01089, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1651 Riverdale St, West Springfield MA 01089, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Chapin Baby offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $99.* Flat-rate shipping of $8.99 for orders under $99. All furniture and gliders are excluded from our free shipping promotion. Free in-store pickup is available for furniture items. You will be contacted via email within 24 hours of furniture order placement with a delivery or freight quote. Please see our Furniture Delivery Options for further details.
- Standard (non-expedited) shipments will be sent USPS, UPS or FedEx Ground depending on which option can offer the fastest delivery to you. In-Stock orders shipped with standard delivery will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase and will arrive 3-6 business days from the day they were shipped. You will be sent tracking information for your shipment via e-mail. If you have any questions you may reach customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (413) 732-4154.
- Expedited shipment options are available at an additional cost to you.
- Please provide a street address with your order, as we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Incorrect shipping addresses, payment issues, and shipping company failures due to weather or emergency may result in delays beyond our control.
- We ship to locations in the contiguous United States. At this time we cannot ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO or FBO addresses. Those orders with shipping addresses from these locations will be cancelled.
Furniture and Large Item Delivery Policy:
Due to the size and weight of many of the cribs, dressers, assembled furniture, and gliders in the chapinbaby.com catalog certain items cannot be shipped using standard USPS or FedEx Ground services. We have 3 different pick-up/delivery options available for those wishing to purchase those larger items with us online.
- In-Store Pick-up: If you live within driving distance of our store location you may choose the in-store pick-up option for "delivery". This free option is just as it sounds, you pick up your furniture or glider at our store location, free of charge. Standard item lead-times still apply. If your item is a special order item you will be contacted when the item arrives in our warehouse to coordinate a pick-up time. If you have any questions you may reach customer service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (413) 732-4154.
- Local Delivery: Reasonably priced local delivery of over-sized or furniture items can be arranged for most areas in and around around our location. Local delivery service options include drop off or assembly. If you have any questions or to obtain a price quote you may reach customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (413) 732-4165.
- LTL Freight Delivery: If you do not live near our store location, or if you live outside of our local delivery area, we are happy to provide you with a competitive freight quote from a reputable, nationwide carrier for your order of an over-sized item. Freight deliveries are made to curb-side. White-Glove service is available at an additional cost. If you would like a quote you may reach customer service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (413) 732-4165.