Everyone's favorite car seat is now available with a sidekick that's literally a perfect fit. Nuna's PIPA lite and TAVO create the TAVO™ trvl system™, taking baby from car to curb —all with just a click.
TAVO travel system package | included with purchase:
- TAVO stroller
- PIPA lite infant car seat
- PIPA series base
- Latch guides
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable pushbar
- All-season seat changes with just a snap!
- Stately glossy black frame
- Creates a clever looking travel system, connecting directly with the included matching Nuna PIPA™ lite with just a click—no adapters needed!
- Super spacious seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- One-hand, four position, true-flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology
- Oversized Sky smart™ UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- Dream drape™ provides extra protection from the environment
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Super convenient fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- Three or five point, slide height adjustable harness-featuring quick click release button
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- From birth to 50 lbs.
Weight: 22.4 lbs. (does not include canopy or arm bar)
Dimensions: 42.5" x 35.6" x 22"
Folded dimensions: 18.5" x 36.8" x 22"
Additional accessories sold separately
- TAVO stroller rain cover
- TAVO stroller child tray
- Wheeled travel bag
- Additional PIPA series organic cotton insert
Exclusive to the PIPA lite
- Weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is the lightest USA infant car seat
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The PIPA lite is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
True lock ™ base installation
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps**
- Click latches into car anchors
- Lengthen stability leg to touch vehicle floor
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- True lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%***
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Super resilient top of the line plastics
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Leatherette carry handle is both supportive and stylish
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- For children 4 to 32 lbs., 32 in.
- Pipa Lite weight: 5.3 lbs.*
- With base: 19.3 lbs.*
- Additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- PIPA series base
- Latch guides
Accessories sold separately
- GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- PIPA series base
- Latch guides
*weight does not include canopy or insert
**always refer to the PIPA lite instruction manual. under no circumstances should this information be used to replace the car seat instruction booklet.
***when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg
****and their adapters
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Opened car seats
- Special order furniture/gliders
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale, clearance and final sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1651 Riverdale St, West Springfield MA 01089, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1651 Riverdale St, West Springfield MA 01089, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Chapin Baby offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $99.* Flat-rate shipping of $8.99 for orders under $99. All furniture and gliders are excluded from our free shipping promotion. Free in-store pickup is available for furniture items. You will be contacted via email within 24 hours of furniture order placement with a delivery or freight quote. Please see our Furniture Delivery Options for further details.
- Standard (non-expedited) shipments will be sent USPS, UPS or FedEx Ground depending on which option can offer the fastest delivery to you. In-Stock orders shipped with standard delivery will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase and will arrive 3-6 business days from the day they were shipped. You will be sent tracking information for your shipment via e-mail. If you have any questions you may reach customer service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (413) 732-4154.
- Expedited shipment options are available at an additional cost to you.
- Please provide a street address with your order, as we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Incorrect shipping addresses, payment issues, and shipping company failures due to weather or emergency may result in delays beyond our control.
- We ship to locations in the contiguous United States. At this time we cannot ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO or FBO addresses. Those orders with shipping addresses from these locations will be cancelled.
Furniture and Large Item Delivery Policy:
Due to the size and weight of many of the cribs, dressers, assembled furniture, and gliders in the chapinbaby.com catalog certain items cannot be shipped using standard USPS or FedEx Ground services. We have 3 different pick-up/delivery options available for those wishing to purchase those larger items with us online.
- In-Store Pick-up: If you live within driving distance of our store location you may choose the in-store pick-up option for "delivery". This free option is just as it sounds, you pick up your furniture or glider at our store location, free of charge. Standard item lead-times still apply. If your item is a special order item you will be contacted when the item arrives in our warehouse to coordinate a pick-up time. If you have any questions you may reach customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (413) 732-4154.
- Local Delivery: Reasonably priced local delivery of over-sized or furniture items can be arranged for most areas in and around around our location. Local delivery service options include drop off or assembly. If you have any questions or to obtain a price quote you may reach customer service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (413) 732-4165.
- LTL Freight Delivery: If you do not live near our store location, or if you live outside of our local delivery area, we are happy to provide you with a competitive freight quote from a reputable, nationwide carrier for your order of an over-sized item. Freight deliveries are made to curb-side. White-Glove service is available at an additional cost. If you would like a quote you may reach customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (413) 732-4165.